the midst of the Turin countryside, the "L' Fojot" farm holiday
complex contains all the fascination of places that fully express
authentic place where days flow by in harmony with local traditions
and natural flavours.
The Cascina San Giovanni, where the complex
is situated, is one of the main buildings in this traditional farming
area, and was mentioned back in 1593 in the istoric land registers.
At the beginning of 1600, the dair farm became part of the feudal
property of Count Teodoro Duch of Moncalieri, the lord of this lands.
Hence its original name of "Cascina del Conte Duch" or
in local dialet "Conduch".
Around 1850, the majority
of the land was taken over by Vittorio Emanuele II of Savoy and
annexed to the large Mandria Park, which was born as a hunting reserve
for the Savoy court. Amap from 1874 shows the Cascina with the name
of its 17th century owner, Count Duch and marks it as one of the
most important buildings near the "great Royal Park".
land that has kept its fascination intact until today, where thw
woodland alternates with large gardens, farmland and small lakes.
thes farm holiday complex offers the best the land can give, with
simplicity and good taste.